Beauty, Fashion, Life, Food.

Sunday 17 September 2017

My Daily Makeup Routine...

Makeup is one of my favourite things to do in the morning, as soon as I have my makeup on I feel ready to tackle the day. Almost all the products I use are drugstore, I don't particularly prefer drugstore brands it just so happens that at the moment these are the products I use and they work for me! All products are linked below the post with prices and all brushes I could link are linked in the post if there are any you want to try!

BASE:
I suffer with dry skin so I find the Nivea Primer works so well for me, it is a really good base that sinks into the skin really quickly which makes the whole experience of doing my makeup quicker and therefore nicer! Next I use the Soap and Glory colour correction concealers, I suffer with redness around my chin and forehead so find the anti redness concealer really helps and then I use the Just Bright concealer under my eyes. I blend this in with a real techniques brush and then use the NYX concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes also blending this in with the same real techniques brush.
FACE:
Next I use the Bourjois CC cream, I find this gives me the right amount of coverage and is light on my skin as I found foundation was often too much for my day to day look so I chose to use a CC cream and I blend this in with a NYX brush. Next I'll set my foundation with my No7 loose powder, I have found using a loose powder so much nicer than when I used to use a compact one, it sets my face makeup so well and I don't think I will ever change back to a compact powder. I apply my powder with a real techniques powder brush. Next I contour with the Too Faced bronzer, I only started using this because I ran out of my regular bronzer however I have really been loving it recently and I do this with another real techniques brush (was part of a set not sold separately) and then use the powder brush to bronze my whole face. Then I apply the NYX illuminator as a blush and I find this just adds a nice pink colour to my cheeks and I apply this with the Too Faced Powder Brush from the Teddy Bear Hair set (Which are the SOFTEST brushes EVER!!). Then finish off my face makeup with my highlighter, I use the powder highlighter more often, my favourite being the bottom left and middle shades in the NYX strobe palette and use an extremely old MAC brush for this.
EYES: 
Moving onto eyebrows I use the Soap and Glory archery brow, I find that until I have done my eyebrows I do not look human and I chose to use the pencil side and just fill in my eyebrows. Next I apply my NYX lid lingerie as a primer I find this colour is quite neutral so I can start building on it with the colours I want to use. I use 2 different real techniques brushes both from the bold metal collection a flatter brush to apply an all over lighter lid colour and then I use a smaller brush to put colour in my crease. I normally go for more neutral browns and creams for a day to day look. Next I use my eyelash curler and apply the No7 eyelash primer, I find this just separates the lashes and give them a bit of volume before I apply the rest of my mascara. I use the dramatic lift by No7 next just to give my lashes a bit more length and then finally for volume use the Too Faced Better than Sex waterproof mascara, some say 2 mascaras is a bit excessive but I like how it looks on me.
LIPS:
Finally I apply the Khiel's lip balm, this is something my sister got me for my birthday and it has been a life saver, it makes me lips so soft and so when I apply my NYX matte lip cream my lips don't feel dry or damaged and that is my Everyday Makeup Routine! 

Colour Correction- Soap and Glory Kick Ass All is Calm (anti-redness concealer) £8.00, Soap and Glory Kick Ass Just Bright Tired-Skin Concealer £8.00 
Foundation- Bourjois Paris 123Perfect CC Cream (32 Light Beige) £9.99
Powder- No7 Perfect light Loose Powder (Translucent) £10.50
Contour and Bronzer- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer (Medium/Deep) £25.00
Blush- NYX Illuminator (enigmatic) £6.90 (ish)
Highlight:
      Liquid- Bourjois Sculpt Light strobing highlighter £10.99
      Powder- NYX Strobe of Genius illuminating palette £16.00
Eyebrows- Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Precision Shaping Pencil £10.00
Eyeshadow:
      Base- NYX Lid Lingerie (Rose Pearl) £6.00
      Shadow- Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette (What You Waiting For?), NYX ultimate Shadow Palette (Warm Neutrals) £16.00
Eyelash Curler- No7 Eyelash Curler £8.00
Eyelashes:
      Base- No7 Lash Impact Lash Primer  £10.00
      Mascara- No7 Dramatic Lift £13.50, Too Faced Better Than Sex (Waterproof) £19.00
Lips:
      Balm- Khiel's Lip Balm (Cranberry) £9.50
      Lips- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Athens) £6.00

       

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig