Beauty, Fashion, Life, Food.

Sunday 10 September 2017

University: First Year Shopping List- Kitchen and Stationary

Hello! As a join on from last weeks post I'm going to finish off my first year at university shopping list. This is everything I will be buying and taking into halls with me to help me survive on my own for a year, so without further ado, here is my list for Kitchen and Stationary!

Kitchen: 
  • Pots and Pans- If you're going into self-catered accommodation like me you'll need some cooking supplies and the pots and pans are the basics.
  • Plates and bowls- Once you've eventually managed to cook the food you get to eat it so you'll need maybe 1 or 2 bowls and plates. 
  • Knives, Forks and Spoons- As mentioned above, so you can eat the food. 
  • Chopping board- I you eat meat you might want to take one for veg and one for meat but either way you'll probably need at least one. 
  • Colander, Knife holder, Measuring jug and Cooking utensils
  • Plastic pots- If you're lazy like me you'll be planning on making more food than you need so you have lunch and dinner cooked for the next few days, and to keep this stored away you'll probably need some Tupperware to keep it in. 
  • Sandwich bags, tin foil and food pegs- This is all stuff to keep your food fresh! 
  • Cups, mugs and glasses- For all you alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. 
  • Bin Bags- You can probably never have to many of these so if all of your flat mates bring one pack you might make it the whole year without having to buy some more.
  • Washing up liquid, Cloths and Tea towels- This is for all the washing up and cleaning you get to do! 
Stationary: 
  • Folders- This is for all your organising needs, I'm planning on getting a folder not only just for your work but I'm going to keep important documents for my accommodation and course in a folder just to be safe. 
  • Notebooks with subject dividers- I've always found these so easy and the best things for me to use but obviously regular notebooks are just as handy!
  • Highlighters, pens and pencils- Again the necessary things needed if you aren't planning on using just a laptop in your lectures. 
So these were the basic things I think I'm going to take with me for my first year of university! If there is anything else you can think of please leave it in the comments below and I will add it to my list (anymore ideas will be highly appreciated!) Thanks for reading! 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig