Beauty, Fashion, Life, Food.

Sunday 24 September 2017

My Favourite Perfumes...

I've worked at Boots for the past year and when I started I was put in the fragrance section, from that day forward I became addicted to perfume! Ok, it's not that extreme but my love for fragrance grew and I have found 4 fragrances that I really love and wanted to share with you. So I hope you enjoy!


The first fragrance I want to share is the YSL 'Black Opium Nuit Blanche'. This fragrance is described as 'A seductive white coffee floral fragrance', it also contains Vanilla, Caramel, Orange Blossom, White Musk and Bourbon Pepper. Personally I love a really sweet fragrance but not on the fruity side more on the floral side and this fragrance does that perfectly. Although it could be worn as an evening fragrance due to it being quite strong I like a strong fragrance to wear during the day so it will last all day. This was one of the first fragrances I got and it will forever be one of my favourites. If you like a sweet, floral slightly musky fragrance then this is definitely a fragrance you will like.

Next is an extremely popular fragrance by the one and only Victor and Rolf. This extremely sweet fragrance was one I fell in love with on the first spray and saved up to get it as it is on the more expensive side. It is called 'Flowerbomb' and hence the name it is a very floral fragrance as well as being really sweet. The notes within this fragrance are Bergamot, Tea, Jasmine, Orchid, Freesia, Centiflora rose and Patchouli. A few sprays of this fragrance and it will cling to your clothes and last for the longest time, even clothes that have gone through the wash will continue to smell like this fragrance which is definitely a pro for me. Overall this fragrance is definitely not subtle but really sweet, floral and lovely!

One of my other favourites is my Marc Jacobs. I didn't think I would like his fragrances because as amazing as they smell, they are so light, you can barely tell they're there when you spray them which some people prefer however for me I like a strong fragrance that will last all day or night and my go to for this is 'Decadence'. With it's amazing handbag resembling bottle I was instantly drawn to and later fell in love with this fragrance. Containing Italian Plum, Bulgarian Rose and Liquid Amber this fragrance has slight floral notes but overpowered with a deep sweet musk that I am so in love with. This is more of an evening fragrance to wear to a date night or a family occasion therefore although expensive, can last a long time, especially as one spray goes a long way!

Finally my all time favourite fragrance that I actually discovered through a sample spray in Elle Magazine. This is 'Si' by Giorgio Armani. This classy, floral fragrance is a smell that brings back so many amazing memories for me I think I will be forever wearing this fragrance. This fragrance contains, Mandarin Oil, Bergamot, Rose de Mai absolute and Vanille Absolute to name a few. Again, although on the expensive side it lasts a really long time so you never have to use a lot at once. There is nothing more I can say about this fragrance other than if you like really beautiful floral (rose) sweet fragrances it is the perfect fragrance that I will be repurchasing very shortly!

So there are 4 of my all time favourite fragrances, as you can see there is a sweet floral theme running through all of them however they are all different in their own way and I really recommend you go and try any of them if you get the chance to. Thank you for reading and I'll chat to you soon!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig