Beauty, Fashion, Life, Food.

Sunday 29 October 2017

The Autumn Tag...



Launching into all things Autumn I have decided to do a little Autumn Tag, I found this one on MakeupSavvy.co.uk if you wanted to check that one out as well! I hope you enjoy!!

1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
      As all cliches say, when the leaves fall off the trees and crunch beneath my feet, when it gets dark earlier in the evening and I get to put all my cute fairy lights on and finally those perfect Autumnal mornings where the air is all crisp and cold but the sky is so clear and there's not a grey cloud in sight. When I have done all those things, I know that Autumn has started!

2. What is your favourite Autumn Scent?
      I love anything with a slight cinnamon scent in terms of candles or wax warmers however I also love the smell of baking and cooking. Autumn time is when my mum does most of her home cooking as do most people, so I love coming home to the smell of her cooking anything really, that just smells like autumn to me.

3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
      At this time of year, I'm a sucker for anything red/burgundy. Red seems to be my go to colour this year, mainly quite vibrant shades of red rather than a dark red but I think when I go shopping I'll end up with a mix of reds! (I think I said red way too many times)

4. What is your favourite Autumn drink?
      Having recently moved out for Uni, theres a little cafe in my town that does the most amazing vegan milkshakes and because I've moved here in the Autumn I think that maybe their cookies and cream milkshake will become my favourite autumnal drink just because it will always remind me of this experience. However I am also excited to see what other drinks they introduce over the Autumn/Winter period to try and find a warmer autumn drink!

5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Autumn?
      In terms of an older show Gilmore Girls is always my go to cosy day in TV show, every time I put it on I automatically feel all snug and ready to lie in bed for hours. More recently I've started to watch Made in Chelsea so I think that will become my TV show for Autumn this year, it's just so addictive.

6. What us your favourite Autumn fashion trend?
      I guess this is a trend all year but really thick, fluffy, colourful scarves are my favourite thing to wear in Autumn. I will find a way to wear them with every outfit no matter what and I will normally use them to cosy up in on those really lovely cold mornings.

7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?
      Again a cliche, but going for walks in the woods by my house. I just love it in the Autumn when the leaves are all on the floor and the woodland just looks so lovely. But also baking, I don't know if this counts as frugal but damn do I love it when my boyfriend and I put on some music and bake some pretty average cakes or biscuits. The memories of these moments are some of my happiest times.

8. What is your favourite makeup look come Autumnal weather?
      No matter what the season, I never really go 'all out' in the makeup department, I always keep things quite basic. However I have been trying to start using some reds and oranges in my NYX warm neutrals palette, I have fallen in love with it and am tempted to even start some winged eyeliner but thats going to take a bit more practice!

So thats my Autumn Tag finished, I tag anyone who reads this and also wants to do it because Autumn is one of the best times of year! Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig