Beauty, Fashion, Life, Food.

Saturday 13 January 2018

My New Favourite Makeup Items




For Christmas I was gifted a few new makeup products and was so grateful, I've been using them everyday since! I thought I would share them with you incase you can pick them up in the sale if you like the sound of them, I hope you enjoy!


Too Faced Hangover Primer:
      This has been on my wishlist for some time and when I opened it on Christmas day I was over the moon. I have heard nothing but good things about this primer and especially since I suffer with dry skin it seems like the perfect product. However, because of the price I do only use it on special occasions so it lasts longer and still use my Nivea daily essentials express hydration primer for dry and sensitive skin on a daily basis as it is a lot cheaper and although not as good at keeping my makeup on hydrates my skin perfectly. I have really been loving this primer, whenever I use it my makeup goes on so smoothly, stays well on my face and overall makes my makeup look so much better!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer: 
      Before this concealer I was using a nyx pot concealer I got in a tester sale at work, as soon as I put this new concealer on i noticed the difference. As it's a liquid, unlike the nyx pot, it was so much more hydrating and generally concealed my face so much better and smoother than my old concealer. Also, seeing as it was such a reasonable price I use it everyday and love it a lot. I also got the Bourjois healthy mix foundation to go with it and although I do like how it looks due to it being so hydrating the coverage is definitely light to medium and is perfect for the daytime but not so much for evenings/nights out.

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette: 
      When this palette initially came out I didn't think I would like it however my sister got it for her birthday and after having a play around with it I put it straight on my wishlist. She was so lovely and got it for me for Christmas (I thanked her... a lot) and I have used it whenever I have done my eyeshadow, I am so in love with the colours. Some of my favourite go to colours in the palette are Lumbre, Scorched and He Devil but all of them are so pretty, the only thing I don't love is the brush that comes with it.

NYX #GlitterGoals Kit 2:
      As soon as I saw this I knew it was going straight on my wishlist, I had been wanting a proper set which would apply glitter properly and would stay on my eye all night. I was not disappointed when I tried this for the first time, it was so easy to use and looked so nice, I was in love and can't wait for the perfect occasion to use it again. If it was acceptable I would do a glittery eye look everyday but that might look a bit excessive.

Urban Decay 'All Nighter' Setting Spray: 
      This was another product I had heard nothing but good reviews on. Being completely honest, I never bothered with setting sprays before but now I've used one I definitely regret all my time without one. Although I'm not entirely keen on the smell, it hydrates my skin and keeps my makeup on for as long as I need it on for. Again, I do not use this everyday as it is expensive so on a day to day basis I don't use a setting spray and definitely notice the difference.
   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig