Beauty, Fashion, Life, Food.

Saturday 3 February 2018

Liebster Award


Thank you to Embumble- https://embumbleblog.wordpress.com/ - for nominating me to do this post, I've never done anything like this before so I'm ready to give it a go! Hope you enjoy learning these things about me!


The Rules are: 

1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer all 11 questions the blogger gave you
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 5-11 bloggers to also take part in this award
5. Give the nominees another 11 questions to answer

I nominate (these are all blogs I've been loving at the moment so check them out!):

Hannah- https://itsactuallyhan.com/
Allison- https://cacocoblog.wordpress.com/
Jade- http://www.simplyjadey.co.uk
Beth- https://steal-the-beauty.com/
Leah- http://simplyleahg.com/

11 random facts about me! 

1. I have always lived in the countryside and hate being in any city for too long.
2. Home is definitely my happy place.
3. My friends and family are the most important things in my life to me, nothing will ever come before them.
4. I have watched the TV show Friends more times than I could count, I'm actually watching it right now.
5. I don't like getting ridiculously drunk and I hate the taste of alcohol.
6. I have recently become obsessed with Green Tea and try and drink at least 2 cups a day.
7. I have been vegan for about 4 years.
8. I love watching horror movies but I hate the aftermath where I really freak myself out!
9. I prefer to stay at home and watch movies than go to the cinema, it's cheaper and comfier and if I fall asleep it doesn't matter!
10. I am 20 at the end of February and the thought of not being a teenager really scares me.
11. I am really allergic to cats and can barely breathe if I'm in the same room as a cat.

The 11 questions for me answer:

1. Which birthday has been your favourite? 
I think my 19th birthday was my favourite so far, although I actually did more for my 18th (went to London and saw the Lion King on the west end...would recommend to anyone), for my 19th birthday I was in a really good place mentally and physically for the first time and just because I was all round in a better place I was able to enjoy everything I did more than I ever have before. It was a really good day!

2. How long have you been blogging?
I actually started my first blog in year 9 or 10 which was 4 or 5 years ago however I only started taking it seriously and posting properly within the last 2 years.

3. How many countries have you been to? 
I've been to 12 countries so far but it'll be 13 in the summer as I'm off to Croatia for the first time!

4. How many books do you own? 
Studying English and university means I am in books up to my neck, so I'd say I own over 30 books in total!

5. What was the last book you read? 
This was one off my reading list for university and it was A Confederacy of Dunces by John Toole, this was an odd book to try and get my head around and I actually can't wait to discuss it in class to see if i understood it to any degree!

6. Do you have any pets?
Yeah I have a lovely springer spaniel dog called Milly and she is 7 years old, I don't remember a time when I didn't have her in my life!

7. Upload a picture of your favourite pair of shoes
I'm very simple when it comes to shoes, I got these for Christmas from Pull and Bear!


8. Where would you go on a dream date? 
I would love to go to Iceland and stay in one of those glass igloos and watch the stars and the Northern Lights all night long.

9. Are you usually early or late?
 I'm usually very late... all the time... to everything.

10. What type of watch do you own? 
I just own a regular fitbit, I find it helpful to track my steps and sleep.

11. Who is your favourite Harry Potter character? 
I really like Sirius Black, he was always there to look out for Harry and I cry every time I watch the Order of the Phoenix!

Finally the 11 questions I want you to answer: 

1. Do you prefer comedy or horror movies?

2. What's our favourite colour and why?

3. Marmite, love it, hate it or never tried it?

4. What's your favourite type of post to write?

5. Where is your happy place?

6. Do you prefer to type or write?

7. What is your favourite TV show at the moment?

8. Do you prefer a quiet night in or a fun night out?

9. Where is your dream holiday location?

10.  Do you prefer summer or winter?

11.  What is one thing you've either learnt or been told in life you want to share with others?

Thank you so much for reading a partaking in the award if you do and I hope you've enjoyed this more personal post!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig