Beauty, Fashion, Life, Food.

Saturday 24 February 2018

My Travel Bucket List


I have caught the summer bug and want to travel anywhere with even an inch of sun or beach, so I thought now would be a good time to write about 5 places that are on my bucket list to travel to. Let me know if you've been to any of these places I would love to know your experiences!

1. California (a roadtrip around America ideally)
Specifically L.A. having watched all American shows growing up and looking at not only the beaches but the amazing hikes, sight seeing and shopping of L.A. it's definitely a place I would love to visit. I have never actually been to anywhere in America and there are a few other states I would love to visit, such as Florida but that's mainly for Disneyworld and also New York because that city is incredible. If I went to California I would want to hike to the Hollywood sign and do all the classic hollywood things, visit Veggiegrill (home of the vegans), do a lot of shopping (bath and body works here I come!) and go to loads of beaches (mainly Venice Beach)!

2. Bora Bora 
This is the place of DREAMS every photo I have ever seen of Bora Bora is the most beautiful, relaxing sight ever! I would love to stay in one of those huts on the beach and just jump straight into the sea every morning, it would be such a dream! If I were ever lucky enough to go I would love to do Matira beach and swim in the crystal clear sea, go to the coral gardens and do some snorkelling and visit Mount Otemanu and climb right to the top to get the full view of this amazing place, I can't even explain what a dream this holiday would be. I can already see myself cocktail in one hand and book in the other just taking in my surroundings and relaxing in the most lovely place ever.

3. Australia
Yes, despite the huge spiders and the ridiculously long plane ride Australia is somewhere I would love to visit. I'd love to go to all the main cities, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth to get an all round view of what it is really like there, I think I could spend a good month exploring the entire country but money means that's not possible! I'd definitely want to visit the Great Barrier Reef but doing my research before hand to make sure I don't harm any of the marine life because that place is so naturally beautiful! Also Sydney opera house and harbour bridge for a bit of fun sight seeing! Also visiting any of the beaches would also be a dream!

4. Iceland
Some of my family visited Iceland this winter and looking through their pictures made me want to go so bad! Obviously being famous of the Northern Lights this is definitely one of the reasons I would love to go, to see something that naturally beautiful would be an incredible experience along with the Blue Lagoon it looks insane and relaxing, definitely beats any other spa day I would want to go on! I'd also like to visit Reynisfjara Beach having only visited a black sand beach once, Thingvellir National Park and Lake Myvatn Geothermal Area. As I also mentioned in my Liebster Award post, my dream date would be to stay in one of those glass igloos and watch the northern lights, I'm definitely a romantic!

5. Fiji
Last but not least is Fiji, and it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. (from what I've seen in pictures!) A bit like Bora Bora it is sunny and beautiful and that is definitely what draws it to me the most. As you can probably already tell I love snorkelling it was something I always did with my dad so being able to go to Fiji and snorkel in the Mamanuca Island's would be a dream! I'd also love to hike around the Falls of Taveuni and finally I would love to visit a Fijian village and see what life is like in such a beautiful place.

Thank you so much for reading, as I said in the beginning please let me know if you've been to any of these places and what you're experience was like and any tips you have for when I (hopefully) visit there and also some of your dream places to visit!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig